Friday, July 18, 2008

International SOS

Well that pretty much sums up my Friday night; I was planning to head to Bali tossed out after I got ill last night. I thought I could fight it but was persuaded a bit that a fever, but that got chills, etc are not to be messed with in a developing country. So I went to a medical clinic in Jakarta and I can now add another item to my list of never done that before. Actually it was really fine and they just give you the antibiotics right away and they are apparently much stronger then in the US so hopefully I will be all better by the end of the weekend just in time for work! So in case anyone wants to know where I'll be tomorrow, see below

Very hungry coil in the lobby (Jen they remind me of east 79th st a bit).Below are some shots of Central Jakarta as I have said before I was a bit shocked by how many buildings they had in their skyline.

1 comment:

Hilary said...

I hope you feel better--- you will make it to Bali!!! Just not this weekend.