Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Dubai

So think HOT; really really really HOT (like 100 degrees). Well that is Dubai. I haven't had a chance to get out much yet but from what I noticed; Dubai is a very large spread out city. They actually in the process of building a monorail. I do feel a bit at home since most of the taxi in Dubai are Volvo V70's; hopefully mine looks as good as these since it's chugging across the US states!

There is also tons of sand everywhere, shocker I know. More shopping malls, tons of construction and as a whole a pretty developed city. More to come.......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Anonymous said...
Have you gone skiing yet?

August 22, 2008 6:02 PM

uh...where you going to go skiing? Dubai is in the middle of the desert!

Anonymous said...

Uh actually, Dubia has a huge indoor skiing center as part of the mall. I believe it is the mall of the emirates