Monday, June 23, 2008

K&B Going Away :(


Well I left SF on a fun but sad note; all the ladies ventured out to lime on Friday night for a little pre-departure party. Thanks girls; that place was great and just like my fav place, Cafeteria in NYC :)

The sad part of the weekend involved Kate, Bryan and Mile's going away party....it is very sad to think that they will no longer be in SF when I return from this trip. I did however have a great time at the bitter end of course until it was time to say good bye. I will miss you guys tons but luckily I make it to Chicago every once and while for training!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We liked seeing your picture on the computer. How come there are no pictures of us from when we visited you in D.C? We miss you tons. Drew,JP and Will

Anonymous said...

i love you